The crown jewel of Brockton’s green space, D.W. Field Park is 756-acres and located on Oak Street.
Designed in 1925, the park's winding roads and paths allow visitors to take in the idyllic waterways and lush vegetation encompassing the seven-mile stretch of land.
The park is named after Brockton merchant, farmer, and shoemaker, Daniel Waldo Field, who donated the land to the city to be used as open space.
For use of the parks or fields, please contact the Brockton Parks Department.
D.W. Field Golf Course Web Site
D.W. Field Golf Course Map
2016 Golf Season Rates